Healthy Alternatives and cut down on bulk!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Urthworm_Life

I decided to do a video on a few organic items tbat I use daily to not only eliminate chemical intake but to also cut down on bulk storage. I hope it's helpful. I'm passionate about getting away from harmful chemicals that the FDA allows all these companies to use so I apologize for saying the word S#it 3 times in the video. :)
https://youtu.be/dVG76NJ7tSA

Thank You! That's my attempt at being creative. :)
I also meant to add that I use the coconut oil for many things including cooking, conditioning wood handles on my knives and cutting boards, and leather other than boots.
The only other cleaner that I use for extremely harsh situations is NAPTHA. It is however a chemical so use gloves so you don't absorb it through your skin. This stuff is amazing and I've used it in the upholstery industry for years as well as our main cleaner when I managed a RV dealership. It will remove everything other than water based stains and I've never found it to harm any surface. Examples that I've used it on is leather, vinyl, glass, fiberglass, plastic, cloth, linoleum, chrome, aluminum, etc. It also a great product for prep before adhering items to a surface as it is a grease and oil remover. I do however recommend trying it in a inconspicuous spot to make sure it doesn't harm the surface bit like I've said I have never had any issues with it. It is a major secret in the world of dry cleaning and the upholstery industry. It replaced 99.9% of my cleaners.  Don't waste your money on Goo gone. This stuff will remove that sticky film left behind very quickly. LOL.. I'm not a sales rep just a realist that can't stand having 15 different products for 15 different jobs.

Back
Top Bottom