Hearing Aid advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry:

I think I was sitting there, with you. When I got my new digital aids, a few months ago, I was delighted with the sounds of birds and frogs, nearby. Hadn't heard it in so long, I wasn't sure what it was.

The flip side is that my Volvo, which had been so delightfully quiet for all those years. suddenly sounded like a bucket of bolts.  ??? :-\ I actually thought something had gone wrong with it, and worried most of the way home, til I figured out it was the hearing aids!  ;D

Took a while to get used to the new noise, and figuring out what it was that I was hearing.

Ray D

Ray,

I had been driving my Dream for a year before I got mine. Boy was I surprised how many noises there were when going down the road!! I kept asking my wife "what's that noise?" and she'd just say it was always there. ;D

Jim Dick said:
Ray,

I had been driving my Dream for a year before I got mine. Boy was I surprised how many noises there were when going down the road!! I kept asking my wife "what's that noise?" and she'd just say it was always there. ;D

Jim, its  supposed to be on your prelaunch checklist....Turn Down Hearing Aids!

Sorry folks, I'm going to offend someone! But Jim joggled my memory, a bit, with reference to another benefit of hearing aids.  ;)

In public, particularly in grocery stores and similar, I sometimes turn my aids off. Oh, I don't take them out. Nothing drastic. But it shuts off the painful sound of kids screaming.

Big benefit!  ;D

Ray D

I just have to tell you all that I am sooooo glad to have found this forum. You are a wealth of information - everything from toads to hearing aids!!!!! 

Unitl I get a RV I will absorb as much as possible :)

Good luck on your search Smokey.

Trishee,

Glad you have found us. Yes, we have a wealth of knowledge that many probably don't want to hear!! ;D Hope you continue to be active. It is the individuals on the forum that mke it what it is!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holtt
Back
Top Bottom