Heater turns itself on...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

benilzha3

Have a Lance 830 with an Emerson thermostat. Noticed the other day the heater was on even though it was about 65 degrees outside. Checked the thermostat and realized although it was set at 50 degrees it wasn?t clicked all the way to off. Clicked it off and a couple days later it was back on (still in the off position). Cold air was blowing from the heater vents so I assume the propane has run out. I clicked it on then off several times and eventually it turned off. Do I need a new thermostat or could it be something else? :-\

i
Have a Lance 830 with an Emerson thermostat. N showbox oticed the other day the heater was on even though it was about 65 degrees outside. Checked the thermostat and realized although it was set at 50 degrees it wasn?t clicked all the way to off. Clicked it off and a couple days later it was b speed test ack on (still in the off position). Cold air was blowing from the heater vents so I assume the propane has run out. I clicked it on then off several times and eventually it turned off. Do I need a new thermostat or could it be something else? :-\
issue got solved!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rbritt
Back
Top Bottom