Hello, All!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

woreoutoldfart

? Hi, Everybody!!? My name is Chris.? My wife, Melanie and I are getting back into RVing.? We just purchased a used 26' Pioneer 5th wheel.? We are really looking forward to our first run.

Hi Chris and Melanie,

Welcome to the RV Forum Framily.  Congratulations on the new to you 5th wheel.  I'm sure you will have many enjoyable travels.
Please feel free to join in any of the ongoing discussions or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.
You are welcome to join us at any of our RV Forum rallys.

What part of the country are you from?
Thanks for joining us.

Chris

Moab is a place in Utah with some great scenery and numerous off-road trails. It's also the location of one of our annual forum rallies. Click here for details of this year's Moab rally and here to see some photos from 2004.

woreoutoldfart said:
Ron & Sam
We call Lynchburg, Virginia home.? BTW, what means MOAB?

Chris

As Tom mentioned Moab is a place in Southern Utah surrounded by some of the most beatiful country in the U.S.  We will also be holding a rally there next year 28 April thru 07 May 2006.  Forum rallies are also held in the East.  Several rallies are held each year.  Check the calendar dor dates.

I don't recall ever being to Lynchburg, Virginia.  Maybe some day.

Hi Chris & Melanie,

Welcome to the forum. Others have told you about Moab and we are a day away. Willl spend two great weeks off roading in some of the most beautiful country we have. We will also be close to you next month. Our son and his family live in Stafford, VA, 40 miles south of D.C. He's an 18 year veteran of the Navy and I expect he'll put in a few more. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here. It's a great place to meet some of the nicest people in the world!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FmStars
Back
Top Bottom