Hello Everyone- New Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buckshotiii

Hi everyone,
My name is Joe and I'm from Northwest Indiana.  I do not currently have an rv but am looking/hoping to get a travel trailer sometime in the near future.  When I was a little kid, my parents had a small pop-up that we used to take to the state parks.  I miss those days.  My wife and I have a new baby and I would like him to know there is more to life than video games and amusement parks.  I've been reading the posts on here for a while and finally decided to join as I figure I may as well start contributing if I'm going to be reading everyone's posts!  Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I look forward to one day officially joining the brotherhood.

Joe

2012 Ford Expedition
2004 18' Lund Fisherman

Welcome, some of my fondest memories as a kid are also of my parents with a Popup at Jelly Stone park.  Yogi, BooBoo, and lots of pool time.  A friend of mine says his kids love going to Jelly Stone park.  I guess they're still set up for the kids.  It's been over 40 years since I've been to one.

Welcome Joel. Rv memories are awesome! Hopefully in time you and your family will be able to make some. I see you have a boat, so you can start with fishing ;D

Back
Top Bottom