Hello from Al & Judy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlGriefer

Hi All!

We bought our second RV (The first was a Class C almost 30 years ago!) last July, picked it up in Indiana with an experienced friend and drove it back to its home in Minden, NV.? We've been using and loving it ever since.

We caught the bug from other members of this forum that we see frequently while using our other RV, a Sea Ray powerboat.

Our interests are traveling the country, computers, electronics and electrical systems, and, of course, our kids and grandkids.

We currently have a 2004 Monaco Windsor 40 PDQ and live in Rio Vista, California, about half way between San Francisco and Sacramento.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Al & Judy

Hi Al & Judy. Glad you decided to join us. Dave & Robert introduced themselves as "a friend of Tom's" on the same day, and my reputation hasn't been the same around here.

As you'll soon find out, we have a great bunch of folks here, which is why we say this is the friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RV'ing.

Maybe when time permits you might tell us about your last trip with Dave & Lisa (?). You folks were enjoying yourselves so much I thought you were never coming home.

BTW I heard from one of our members that the NorCal Monaco Owners club (might be a chapter of FMCA) has a rally at the Sugar Barge this coming weekend. 40+ coaches booked. We thought we'd either drive over in the Suburban or take a dinghy ride.

Hi Al & Judy & welcome to the forum>  We are happy to see you here and hope you enjoy your stay with us. :)

Hello Al and Judy!

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Sounds like you have already received some indoctrination about the Forum.  ;)  Feel free to participate in any discussion going on.  Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hi Al & Judy,

Congratulations on the new Windsor.  You will enjoy your travels.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We  hope you will feel free to join in any of the discussions, start a discussion, or ask any questions you might have.

Hi Al & Judy, I just signed on to the forum recently.  It seems like a very friendly group with a lot of Rving experience to share.  We are headed to California next week and will seeing you folks soon.

It's been how many months and I haven't seen Al's Windsor yet. It was scheduled to come off the line when we were at the Indiana plant  last year. So I snapped this photo of his coach, fresh out of the paint shop, and emailed it to Al asking if he was sure this was the exterior finish he'd speciified.

Attachments

• DREEEM.JPG
    DREEEM.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 10
Tom said:
It's been how many months and I haven't seen Al's Windsor yet. It was scheduled to come off the line when we were at the Indiana plant when we were there last year. So I snapped this photo of his coach, fresh out of the paint shop, and emailed it to Al asking if he was sure this was the exterior finish he'd speciified.

LOL.  Tom you are really a nice guy to take the time to go and get a photo of Al and Judy's new RV then send it to them so thay could see exactly what to expect. ;D ;D ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FmStars
Back
Top Bottom