Hello from Arkansas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RV&HD

Hi there.

My wife and I are considering an RV. I have been all over the map, started looking at Super Cs, then went to Cs, maybe the fiberglass pull behind, especially the Oliver, then to truck drop ins, and now back considering Cs.

I was hoping I might get a clue here on this forum.

It seems like RV prices have spiked. I think we will wait until used prices have dropped back down to Earth. I expect to buy a used RV.

I am trying to understand value now. Best quality for the best price. Nothing fancy, but something that satisfies our needs. It is just the two of us, so our needs are simple.

Welcome to the forum. I have a cousin who lives in Searcy which is just north of Little Rock

Last edited:
Welcome to the RV Forum RV&HD From a fellow Arkansans.

The price of RV's have gone though the roof since Covid19. You may be wise to wait until things settle down a bit.

Meanwhile read everything you can find regarding RV's. And don't be afraid to go to RV dealers and look around.....Just don't take your Checkbook...LOL

Lots of good and practical articles on all aspects of RVing in our resources. Just click on the "RESOURCES" tab at the top of the page and check the articles on the left side of the page.

Back
Top Bottom