Hello from Gary Hollmer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

magboiler

Good morning.  My wife and I are retired and live in La Center, WA (Along I5 between Vancouver and Longview).  We've been RVin' about 10 years (Started with a camper, then Class "A" gas, now Class "A" diesel (4 years)).  Our travels have been entirely in the western states up to now.  We've been over just about every pass between the Canadian border and Bakersfield.  We don't stay too long in any one spot and like to travel the back roads.

We are currently thinking about downsizing to a "C" or "B+" because of our traveling preferences and my wife is petrified driving the "A" (and I'd like to ride once in awhile).

If anyone is interested in a 2002 Itasca Horizon (35') in excellent condition and all the bells and whistles, let me know.  It has 2 slides, a Cat 330 HP engine, and an Allison 6 speed.

Gary

Hi Gary,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Sounds like you have some useful RVing experience to share.

You might get a better response on the availability of your Itasca MH by posting the details in the private for sale section.

Glad you found us and thanks for joining us.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom