Hello from Indiana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! We are based in Muncie, Indiana and sell prefabricated metal buildings, such as carports, camper covers, garages, etc. across the United States. We have some photos of our work on our website.

Just wanted to hop in and say hi! Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome.

Please note the following.

Commercial advertisements, ads for information exchange (petitions, surveys, questionnaires), and soliciting for funds. 'Associate links', such as amazon associate links, that pay a commission are considered commercial advertising, and such links are not allowed.

I have removed the link.

Hi and welcome.

Please note the following.

Commercial advertisements, ads for information exchange (petitions, surveys, questionnaires), and soliciting for funds. 'Associate links', such as amazon associate links, that pay a commission are considered commercial advertising, and such links are not allowed.

I have removed the link.
Man, you're mean. :ROFLMAO:

Hello everyone! We are based in Muncie, Indiana and sell prefabricated metal buildings, such as carports, camper covers, garages, etc. across the United States. We have some photos of our work on our website.

Just wanted to hop in and say hi! Hope everyone is having a good Monday.
You'll be contacted by our corporate advertising manager.

Greetings,

So Midwestern, are you interested in RV'n? What type of rig do you have? How much traveling are you doing? I'd like to hear more.
Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom