Hello From North Idaho

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PeterH

I am fortunate to live in a really great part of the country, here in northern Idaho where I live between one of the largets lakes in the region and a really great ski resort! We have some great camping opportunities and I'm still working my way through them all, one weekend at a time.

I've been camping with a bumper pull camper for only 4 years but I am less than 24 months from retiring so now I'm thinking about spending some serious time on the road to explore parts of the US that I've not seen yet.

Haven't decided yet if I am going to stay with my current 2016 Creekside bunkhouse camper and my 2015 RAM 2500, OR buy a used diesal pusher motorhome that my wife and I can live in for months at a time while we work-camp our way around the country.

This looks like a great forum and I'm looking forward to participating!

I was born in Coeur d' Alene and grew up in Spokane. Northern Idaho was my playground growing up. My favorite lake by far is Priest Lake.

One of the best Mexican restaurants I ever ate at was located just outside of Coeur d' Alene. And I lived 30 years in southern California that has a fantastic selection of Mexican restaurants.

Back
Top Bottom