Hello from South Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nologo

Hello all. This is my first post. I've read al ot of topics and have had some good advice just from reading. I have a 35' Hurricane 2005 and have been lucky, no pmajor problems yet, at least none that I couldn't work my way through. Before the RV I had a 28' 2004 Keystone pull behind trailer that on a trip last year to Stone Mountain we had a problem, the slide out leaked. Well I guess I should say that Hurricane Dennis blew through and wow did it rain and blow ie.. roof leak. It was not a good thing to happen 12 hours from the house. Being that my name is Dennis and I traded the trailer in for a Hurricane during the storm named Dennis, kinda ironic, and drove around 1 more storm to work my way back home to Hurricane central, Palm Beach County. So far I have been very pleased and enjoying the travelers life.

Go #8

Hi Dennis and welcome. Scary story re the other Dennis!

Hello Dennis!

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Are you a permanent resident of Florida or a part timer?  A number of Forum members are part time Central Florida residents in addition to so,e full time residents.

Maybe cross paths at the FMCA rally in Brooksville in  February

I'm a full time South Floridian. Actually born and raised in Palm Beach County, I might be the only one born here and still living here. At the risk of sounding this way what is the FMCA I've never heard of it, but curious?

Welcome to the forum, Dennis. I hope you enjoy it here. Lots of info and lots of people with a lot of knowledge. And I admire your taste in Nascar drivers....go #8.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

The FMCA is the Family Motor Coach Association.  Most serious owners of motorhomes belong to it as the membership is cheap and it includes the best magazine on motorhome lifestyle as well as many other valuable benefits.

Have a look at their website and decide for yourself. 

Back
Top Bottom