Hello from Southern California

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FordDude

The wife and I are now both retired. She wanted an RV to travel in so that our 2 German shepherds could go with us. We got a 2023 Forest River Sunseeker, E450 24 foot with 1 slideout. We have done a few day trips to Huntington Beach, and this was our first Overnight Trip to Perris lake.IMG_0457.jpeg

I joined this forum for answers to questions I will have about upgrading our new toy. And well other things too. šŸ˜

fd

Let me be the first to say..... Welcome to the RVForum. Ask questions, someone will have answers. Tell us about your experiences. I had a 23 ft Winnebago View MH and can appreciate a smaller rig like you have. Go almost anywhere, fits almost any campsite.

Charles

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good to have you join us.

There's no such thing as a stupid question, so please ask anything you need to.

Safe and happy travels.

Welcome to the forum... I, too am a SO. CA RVer... Lottsa places to take that little gem... Enjoy your campin'...
Butch

Welcome to the forum. Nobody mentioned that we have a prize for a stupid question that none of us have already asked. This is a tough bet, but please feel free to try.
We travel in an older and smaller RV, and I can tell you that what you have is a great size. We usually, over the last decades, have also traveled with dogs (why would you want to leave your friends home?) We are very used to watching for good "Grass Stops".
Be sure to ask here before you buy anything expensive, there is a lot of stuff for RVs and some is not even worth carrying. Even with the age of our coach, most of the "up grades" have been for maintenance or personal convenience. So, live with her a while before you spring for something. You can always ask at the chat (camp fire) that is here every Wednesday - afternoon for you, evening for me - we regularly have a lot of experience available.
Matt_C

Welcome to The Forum, and the wonderful world of RV'ing and camping. There probably is no better lifestyle to include the joy of your four-legged children.

I'm not an upgrade type of person, my rig cost enough without them, but for sure you'll get great suggestions and input from the many friendly folks on this forum. You find yourself posing more questions on fixing and repairing items before upgrades, it's part of the "fun".

Drive the two-lane U.S. routes to discover America, you'll love it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeffery_rv
Back
Top Bottom