Hello from Southern California!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dustinbriq

Hi everyone!

I'm a new member from San Diego.  I recently purchased a Sportsmobile 4x4, EB-50 floor plan, pop top, 12,000 lb winch, 2500 watt inverter, fridge, 12 gal freshwater, sink, StarCool a/c, 12,000 btu furnace, .....  I just did a shakedown trip up to Joshua Tree this weekend and am extremely pleased with the class B. 

Looking forward to gaining a lot of info from this site!

-Dustin

Hi Dustin and welcome. Congratulations on the Sportsmobile. Feel free to look around and ask any questions.

Hi Dustin,

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on the Sportmobile. Glad you found us.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, ask questions, or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.

Hi Dustin,

Welcome to the forum. Joshua Tree is a neat place for a shakedown. We were there this past spring. Flowers were really great!

dustinbriq said:
Hi everyone!I'm a new member from San Diego.? I recently purchased a Sportsmobile 4x4, EB-50 floor plan, pop top, 12,000 lb winch, 2500 watt inverter, fridge, 12 gal freshwater, sink, StarCool a/c, 12,000 btu furnace, .....? ?I just did a shakedown trip up to Joshua Tree this weekend and am extremely pleased with the class B.? ?

Hi Dustin,
A few years ago we had a Sportsmobile.  We ordered it new with every imaginable option.  We loved that rig.  It was a bit scary however sleeping up there when the wind in Anza Borrego blew so hard.  We lowered the top and made out the bed below to sleep.  The nicest thing about the rig was the fact that we could camp anywhere!  Length of spaces never was an issue as it now is in our Class A.  I know you will enjoy that rig.  Allen was a wonderful  company owner.  Enjoy!
Betty Brewer

Back
Top Bottom