Hello from WendyTheWanderer ;-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WendyTheWanderer

I have been systematically joining all the RV forums I can find. It has been a rare two weeks with consistent internet access  8)

I have been a halftimer for at least 16 years and started fulltiming last year in July. Got myself a really cool 1974 Fleetwood Tioga box on wheels that is 19 feet long. I found it in Salt Lake City and it was well preserved in that climate! I looked at RV's up to $150,000, but like this one better than ANY. I have to admit...it gets lots of comments. No matter where I go, folks want to know how old it is and why it is still in such good shape.

I spent 4 months around Utah and other places out west to get away from the heat and humidity of Florida summers, but am back, exploring the state. I wish it were a bit cooler even now. I spent 27 years as a Vermonter and still get too hot over 70 degrees  :p There were many summers on my farm that never even got to 90 degrees.

Over the years I have been to all of the continental US and most of Canada and Mexico. I LOVE to travel! And I REALLY love to camp.

WendyTheWanderer

Attachments

• BESTpicOfRV.jpg
    BESTpicOfRV.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 27
That is an unusual RV.  Not sure wether it would be considered a class A or C.

Welcome to RV Forum.

Welcome to the Forum, Wendy (nice name :) )

That's great that you found the RV that fits you. That's the important thing.

Enjoy
Wendy
presently hanging out in Pahrump, Nevada

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom