Hello Out There

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WannaBeRVing

I plan to retire in a couple of years, then dw and I will buy an RV and hit the road heading west from SC with no timetable.  I'm a 20-year air force vet and now been teaching high school for 20.

All we've done is tent and popup camping, so we have a lot to learn and have a lot of questions. We're starting our RV research and learning process now.  I'll search this site and others for as much info and answers as I can get before bombarding y'all with questions.  Look forward to getting to know some of you via this forum.

Welcome!

I'd suggest renting a class C for a week and you will gain valuable information to help you decide what you want to buy.

Great times ahead!

Welcome. Go ahead and bombard us with questions. All I ask is that you create a new post for every question. Makes it easier to respond to.

darsben said:

Thanks for the advice.  We do plan on renting, probably a couple different types.

Edit: Sorry, this was supposed to be under Arch Hoagland's post.

Rene T said:
Welcome. Go ahead and bombard us with questions. All I ask is that you create a new post for every question. Makes it easier to respond to.

Thanks.  Will do, starting now.

Arch Hoagland said:
Welcome!

I'd suggest renting a class C for a week and you will gain valuable information to help you decide what you want to buy.

Great times ahead!

Just curious why you'd say specifically a class C?

WannaBeRVing said:
Just curious why you'd say specifically a class C?

Class C are readily available at the majority of places that rent RVs was the reason.

If other types are available that catch your eye try them out. Any of them will help you learn the ins and outs of RVing.

Arch Hoagland said:
Class C are readily available at the majority of places that rent RVs was the reason.

If other types are available that catch your eye try them out. Any of them will help you learn the ins and outs of RVing.

Got it.  Thanks

Back
Top Bottom