Hello People!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

24theroad

Obviously we're new to this. We've had our 5th wheel for all of 6 days, and we've spent those days cleaning. Our new "home" is an 1986, 30' Scotty. Yeah, it's an oldie, but in excellent condition...and the price was right.

My name is Georgina (George), and hubby is Bruno. We will be travelling with our 3 dogs Cat (9 yr Golden Retriever), Kayla (11 yr Siberian Husky) and Woody (14 yr Lhasa). We currently live in Ontario, Canada, but will be moving to SaltSpring Island BC next year. I'm retired Canadian Airforce and Bruno is an Avionics tech with Air Canada (no boos , please). Our kids are in Ontario and Nova Scotia, so the RV will be used for visiting and also the move.

We have LOADS of questions and will be seeking advice. As this is an "intro", I'll post in the appropriate forum. Looking forward to meeting new people and just having a great time....oh, Bruno wants to add that we will provide the first beer free, when we meet you. Obviously, we have vices...hope that's ok..we'll just sleep and extra day. Isn't that what RVing is about?

Cheers to All

B & G

Welcome from Ottawa!  Glad you found the RV Forum and hope you'll kake this a regular stop on your online activities.  I am not familiar with SaltSpring Island in BC..where is it located?  In what part of Ontario are you living now?

George and Bruno,

Welcome to our forum. Glad you stopped by. Please ask any and all questions you have related to RVs and the RVing lifestyle.

Hi there B & G,

Just a quick welcome to you. I hope you will enjoy your newest "vice". Rving!  ;D.

We live in Albuquerque and have been Rving for nearly 34 years. We love it, and have been and seen so many delightful places. Our kids were raised camping, and what great memories it has given them.

Welcome!  :)

George and Bruno,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle.

Albuquerque isn't all that far from Quartzsite any chance you can join us at the QZ rally in January?  Looking forward to meeting you.

George and Bruno!

We visit friends in Bainsville...and know the area very well.  Maybe our paths will cross.

Did you attend the Maxville festival?

Hi Steve,

No, we don't go to Maxville anymore...too hot and SO crowded. Hope we do meet up sometime...we'll be the ones looking confused ;D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OR-River-Runner
Back
Top Bottom