Henderson's Line Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Has anyone used the services of Henderson's Line Up in Grant's Pass, Oregon? My understanding is that, for $130, they will test-drive your coach on a known course and provide a list of suggestions on what could/should be done to optimize the alignment. Did you find the results worth it, and did the recommended fixes really improve the driving of your coach? Is this just a way of sucking you into buying their alignment products, or is it no-obligation, hassle-free?

Since we'll be in that area in a couple of months, I was trying to determine if it's worth the time and money to pay them a visit.

Tom said:
Has anyone used the services of Henderson's Line Up in Grant's Pass, Oregon?

Tom,

Don't know about the other services but, Henderson's installed the M&G Brake System for me.  I was impressed with their service.

They are in business to sell you stuff so keep your eyes wide open.  ;D

Phil

Tom

>> My understanding is that, for $130, they will test-drive your coach on a known course and provide a list of suggestions on what could/should be done to optimize the alignment.<<

I bet they never found a coach that didn't need some of their products.<G>? At least the brake/alignment shops give you a FREE inspection before they try & sell you a bunch of stuff.

Terry
At Clark Fork, ID

Hi Tom,
I did have that service done on my last coach a few years ago, Yes they did suggest improvements.  New sway bars, shocks, front and rear track bars Etc. I wound up only haveing them do an alignment and balancing tires. But about 6 months later I did put a Davis front trac bar and Bilstien shocks on and it did make a big difference.  Terry said it right, they are in business to sell but their suggestions turned out to really be pretty accurate, (but expensive) BTW they also weigh the coach at all four corners as part of the drive test.

Thanks Jerry. Appreciate the info.

Back
Top Bottom