Hey everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SouthernStyle

I am a VERY new RV'r/camper and will hopefully not drive anyone crazy with all my "seriously dumb sounding" questions.  I have a 1979 Serro Scotty Sportsman..I am on my own with this project of love and I surely need advice! But tonight it's just about saying hi..and have a blessed weekend!
Linda Ann

Welcome aboard, pour a coffee and pull up a chair. Don't worry about asking 'dumb' questions, we all had to start somewhere and there is no point learning all your lessons the hard way.

Welcome aboard, LindaAnn!

I've always liked the Scotty's minimalistic design, but we don't see too many of them here on the West Coast.  Sounds like a fun project!

Welcome to the RV Forum LindaAnn

You came to the right spot...We love answering question and helping folks get off to a good start.

Don't worry about asking questions...That's what the site is all about.

Hi LindaAnn, welcome to the forum! You will find lots of great info and assistance here. Best wishes on your new adventure.

Do you have one of the traditional small Scotties, e.g. 13-15 ft, or one of the larger models that were introduced in 197?  They went all the way to 32 ft that year.

Hey Linda Ann, welcome to the forum. 
My wife and I had a '72 Scotty HiLander as our first RV after 20+ years of tent camping.

I notice your profile says "Louisiana girl with a Wyoming heart."  I could say I am a "Wisconsin girl with a Wyoming heart."  I grew up in Cheyenne.  Are you from Wyoming?  Or just like it?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridger
Back
Top Bottom