Hey from another newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RogerW

Brand new to RVing, my back and butt just won't take tent camping anymore. I picked up a little Jayco Kiwi 17a (2001) for about 4300. I have taken her out twice in the past two weeks and she does great. I am just waiting till this winter to try and make a deal on one with a REAL bathroom though...lol

Well I am from the St. Louis area so feel free to say Hey

Roger

Hey Roger,

Welcome to the group. I just got back from a trip east and spent 2 days in St Louis....enjoyed the places we visited but man was it ever hot and humid !!

I know what you mean about body parts not liking tent camping anymore. We tried one last trip 2 years ago with a nice inflatable mattress and still couldn't take it.....mostly had to do with getting up in the middle of the night and trying to find the local outhouse.

Enjoy the group. Lots of friendly who know a lot about RVing.

we have been in the middle of a heat wave unfortunately. I look forward to being a member of this forum. I can tell the folks are really nice and helpful

Roger,

Greetings from another newbie we have had the same heat wave in our neck of the woods I am sure
you are enjoying the air conditioner in the Kiwi over the tent

Hi Roger,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, as questions, or start new discussions. Thanks for joining us.

Back
Top Bottom