Hi everyone on the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Old Crow and we don't know a lot about it but what we have read it would be right up our alley. Would have to be fully self contained but I don't think that would be an issue for us. I would think the rules would be more relaxed and the people would be pretty relaxed about everything. Probably more distance between RVs as well.
Rules? In Quartzsite. I think not, although I wouldn't know for sure. I pass the turnoff to the Magic Circle in my Jeep and keep going to the hills. Nobody needs to see me naked, trust me on this.

Yea ExCalif, we would most likely have no problem with introducing ourselves into the conversation. Just hope you are not offended by an ample amount of cleavage. My wife is usually not too shy about that. LOL
Your cleavage or hers? LOL...

I go 6 foot 235. You may get cleavage from me over the top of my jeans if I am bending over to hook up the water pipe, but I do try to avoid it...

Me personally wouldn't give a rat's behind. I am a go along get along guy.

However as experienced nudists I am sure you all know how to suss out a situation.

Rules? In Quartzsite. I think not, although I wouldn't know for sure. I pass the turnoff to the Magic Circle in my Jeep and keep going to the hills. Nobody needs to see me naked, trust me on this.
hi Old Crow
We did check out the website for Quartzsite and it looks like our type of people. A lot of open space as well. The no rules thing works great for us as well lol

We spoke to a few people in the last few days about Quartzsite and it seems like our type of place

We spoke to a few people in the last few days about Quartzsite and it seems like our type of place

Yeah, you'll find pretty much every facet of RV travel represented there, from the ratty old 70's Class C that you wouldn't even think would run to the $1.5M Prevost with $25k of solar. I, personally, fall somewhere in the lower quarter of this spectrum.

At the Grand Design owners rally in February at Road Runner Quarzite, there was one guy with 20 300W panels on the Roof. He had enough excess power to have a “mooch” connector to power his next door neighbor.

At the Grand Design owners rally in February at Road Runner Quarzite, there was one guy with 20 300W panels on the Roof. He had enough excess power to have a “mooch” connector to power his next door neighbor.
A lot of the FS campground the company I work for manage have solar power for the host sites. Most of these setups are "less than optimal" for a variety of reasons (location of panels, lack of maintenance, etc).
We recently bought several of these to solve the problem. Each unit is supposed to be capable of supporting 2 50Amp RVs.

A lot of the FS campground the company I work for manage have solar power for the host sites. Most of these setups are "less than optimal" for a variety of reasons (location of panels, lack of maintenance, etc).
We recently bought several of these to solve the problem. Each unit is supposed to be capable of supporting 2 50Amp RVs.
That's pretty awesome - Any idea of the price?

That's pretty awesome - Any idea of the price?
They bought them at auction and the guy who delivered it to me was kinda vague on what they'd paid. If you start pricing panels, the giant controller/inverter setup, the back-up generator, batteries and a fuel tank it gets pricey quick. Heck, it's on about a 20' heavy duty car hauler trailer, so there's around $10k+ just for that.

My first impression is where you place your priorities when in public..>>>Dan

( And where those priorities will be when in your 80s.)
Your 25 years of marriage is lautible,, and love has no age limits,, but after 60 years "under contract" things do "appear" differently.>>)

Last edited:
My first impression is where you place your priorities when in public..>>>Dan

( And where those priorities will be when in your 80s.)
Your 25 years of marriage is lautible,, and love has no age limits,, but after 60 years "under contract" things do "appear" differently.>>)
I am not sure of the point you are getting at Utcimjmpr. Are you referring to the priorities when we are naked in public? Perhaps you can explain a little further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharod
Back
Top Bottom