Hi Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MariahAZ

We are just beginning our RVing experience with the purchase of a used Class A Motorhome today.  We have lived in AZ for 8 years and with my husbands retirement in about 1 1/2 years (whew)we are looking forward to a lot of travel.  We want to thank-you for this wonderful forum, as we have so many questions and so much to learn, much which we have already gleaned from others questions and the responses. 

MariahAZ said:
We are just beginning our RVing experience with the purchase of a used Class A Motorhome today.? We have lived in AZ for 8 years and with my husbands retirement in about 1 1/2 years (whew)we are looking forward to a lot of travel.? We want to thank-you for this wonderful forum, as we have so many questions and so much to learn, much which we have already gleaned from others questions and the responses.?
Welcome Mariah,

What part of AZ?? There are lots of us in AZ or who? travel in AZ in Winter.? Be sure to check our calendar for the Quartzsite rally in January.? I hope we have a? ton of new people this year to join us so the campfire stories continue to be interesting.? Without new people to? join us we can predict the ending of most of the? long times story tellers as we have heard the same? ones over and over.? ;D
Betty Brewer

Hi Mariah,

Welcome to the forum. You'll get to meet a lot of members in AZ. We spent this last winter there so won't be back for a couple of years. Ask any questions, you will get answers.

MariahAZ said:
We are just beginning our RVing experience with the purchase of a used Class A Motorhome today.? We have lived in AZ for 8 years and with my husbands retirement in about 1 1/2 years (whew)we are looking forward to a lot of travel.? We want to thank-you for this wonderful forum, as we have so many questions and so much to learn, much which we have already gleaned from others questions and the responses.?

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle. Where in Az are you.  Any chance you will be able to join us at the Quartzsite rally in January?  There are quite a few of the framily that winters in AZ.

Thanks to each of you for the warm welcome.? We are in the Prescott area of AZ (actually Dewey).? I would doubt that we will be able to make it to Quartzsite this year as hubby still works so right now our time is limited.? We are familiar with it however and maybe when retirement rolls our way.? :eek:)

MariahAZ said:
I would doubt that we will be able to make it to Quartzsite this year as hubby still works so right now our time is limited.  We are familiar with it however and maybe when retirement rolls our way.  :eek:)

Mariah,

You might consider a day trip in your car to Quartzsite for the Saturday potluck.  :) 

Phil

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowtoast
Back
Top Bottom