Hi from the midwest!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stevemc

Hello all,
My name is Steve. My wife & I are thinking of buying our first RV. We've never taken much time for vacations and starting to feel that time is running out on us. Planning to retire in about 5 yrs. but we're thinking we should start taking some trips now, at least long weekends. We're thinking about a used motorhome, maybe a nice mid to late 90's model to start. We appreciate all the information on the forum. We're trying to learn all we can.  Thanks, Steve

From another midwesterner, Good for you and if we can be of any assistance don't hesitate to ask.  there are many well experienced people on the forum that their knowledge is irreplaceable.  Again congrats  and hit the road as soon as possible.

Hi Steve and welcome.

In addition to reading the forum messages, you might wish to browse the articles in our library. Just click the Library button above and select one of the categories.

Thanks for the replies. I've been browsing the libraries and printing some of the subjects. There's an incredible amount of information available here. Thanks for all the help.  Steve

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the RV Forum .? Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.? Thanks for joining us.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjbodjb
Back
Top Bottom