Hi from Vince

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vince

Just wanted to say hi to everyone.  Am looking forward to some Great info on RVing, because I would like to get an RV in the next couple of years just before I retire.  I live in California but I want to see the east coast, midwest, northwest and northeast, oh yeah the south too.  See ya later.

Vince,

Welcome to the RV Forum. Planning for your retirement RV well in advance is a smart thing to do, and I'm sure you'll find many useful suggestions from the folks here to guide you along the way. As always, we will welcome questions and comments/experiences from you.

Have you decided what type of rv you're going to be looking for - class A, B, C, fifth wheel? 

Hi Vince,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us.  Never hurts to make retirement plans, fact it is a good idea.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions relating to the RVing lifestyle.

I plan on looking at the class A motorhome but I would like to start out with a used MH first.  But I am also looking at class C motorhomes.

Welcome aboard, Vince.

A used motorhome is a wise way to start.  [Perhaps a wise way to finish too!]  There are many, many excellent, used MH available and somewhere out there is one that is perfect for you.

I recommend a Class A in whatever size range you prefer.  Class C's don't really cost any less and usually have less space, especially for storage.  They are also likely to be built on a less-capable chassis than a Class A.

Back
Top Bottom