Hi..New Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drwho

Hello to all,

I just ran across this forum and decided to join. A little about our selves..We started full timing Aug. 29 due to Hurricane Katrina. Full timing wasn't in our plans but now after about six months we are adjusting OK. We were supposed to be wintering in Fla. but are stuck in Slidell La. taking care of insurance issues and house. We will finally rap up the hurricane issues and hit the road.

Thank God, we had bought our RV in June and were getting to know how to operate it. It is a 1998 Vogue with a lot of bells and whistles that take some getting use to. The Only problem with the coach is it is out of production and there is no manufacture to call for info. But it is amazing that I can always find someone that can help us with problems.....So we are on our way.....

See Ya at a lovely Camp Ground

drwho? ?(aka? John)

Hi John,
It always amazes me as to the reasons folks have for going full time. Sorry about  the disaster with you and Katrina but may you enjoy the lifestyle as much as many do.  Seems  Vogue is a very nice rig.

I hope you get to meet up with those of us  here who have been around for a while.  They know lots and are willing  to share.  Watch the calendar for our rallies.

Betty Brewer

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your unexpected start at full timing. I think you might find it is a lot more fun than living full time in a house. We have been doing it for 9 years and we still speak to each other. :) The Vogue was a very expensive unit and at the top of the line for motor coaches. If you have any questions I'm sure there will be someone here that can answer them. As you have found out you will get lots of help in any campground. The quickest way to draw a crowd is open the hood on your car or the engine compartment on your rig. :)

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Sorry that you were kinda thrown into fulltiming but you may just find you enjoy it.  Sounds like you have a very nice coach to be full timing in.  Glad you found us.

Welcome aboard RV Forum!

Featherlite produced the Vogue for several years. My wife and I have always been partial to Vogues and nearly bought one a few years ago ourselves.  The Vogue name is no longer in production, but Featherlite Luxury Coaches is still in business with plant & headquarters in Sanford, Florida and sales/service centers in OK, NC & IA.  They might still be able to help you out with your older Vogue. Their service centers handle all brands of luxury coaches, so certainly an honored senior family member should be welcome.

http://www.featherlitecoaches.com/home.cfm

Back
Top Bottom