Hooking up a camper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grillmastertoo

Good evening everyone---I too am the new owner of a camper---It will be used strictly on the hunting camp lease---It has been empty for 2 years, but seems to be dry---I went down this past weekend and opened all teh cabinets and set off three bug bombs----this weekend i plan on going back and clean up-----im totally new to owning a camper and curious if there is used rv for dummies book----i mean i know nothing abotu how to hook up the water or electrical--i do know i have "land electricity", but not sure how it is plugged in-----

Any advise will be greatly appreciated----

thanks---allen

Allen,

Click here for an explanation of campground electrical hookups.

Click here for our illustrated Glossary of RV Terms.

I believe there is indeed an book "RV's For Dummies" (Robin Williams sure could have used one) there are also generic "RV Owner's Manuals.  This forum usually recommends one which I forget the name of, I have the Woodalls book and in some respects found it to be better than the factory owner's manual.  Most RV/Camping world type stores will sell them (This does NOT iclude REI type stores which are more oriented toward tenting)

My best advice is "Don't worry"  You will find it's easy.... Just remember the proper sequence for emptying the holding tanks :)

Back
Top Bottom