Howdy-do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

John Canfield

Site Team
Hi Ned - okay... we are an official member and I will be waiting on my welcome kit to arrive with the mail  ;D  Had fun visiting with you guys in Valdez.  Hi to everybody else on the forum.

John,

Good to see you here, I'm sure you'll enjoy your membership and find some new friends.  I'll leave it to Tom (the wizop) to send out the membership kit :)

We went to the airport museum today and it's a must visit.  Not at all what I expected, not an airplane in sight.  Lorna is writing up our day and will post something to the blog and probably here as well.

John,

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please join in on any of the ongoing diacussions, start new discussions, and ask any questions you have relation to RV/s.  Thanks for joining us.

Thanks guys!  It's good to be here.  I'm very active in the Winnebago forum on irv2 but I will add this to my daily routine.

Ned - we went Geocaching today and passed right by the airport museum but we will stop by and check it out later.

It looks like the BBS software doesn't like gif images so I need to upload a jpg version of my avatar.

Hi John,

I'm very active in the Winnebago forum on irv2

I'm a sometime poster on the IRV2 Winnebago forum and recognise you here, so let me add my "ordinary Joe" welcome to you on this forum.

Ciao,

Doug

John, your avatar looks just fine, if familiar :)  You'll enjoy the museum.  I don't normally go to museums like that one, but even I found it fascinating.

Back
Top Bottom