Howdy from Oregon..the wet(West) side.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skamper

We are part-time campers,and our son was just given a 10 foot camper for his pickup,so thought I'd google 'rv forums'.
So far I like the look and all of this one,so hope y'all have another spot by the campfire:)
I'll be checking into the chat room in just a few minutes,so come on in and say 'howdy'.
Mike

Hi Skamper,

Welcome to the forum. We usually chat on Wednesday nights at the virtual campfire (some are lucky enough to be sitting near a real campfire). Join us on Wednesday and you'll meet a bunch of us. Of course, you'll meet a bunch of us just shooting off emails here on the forum. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have...you're sure to get an answer.

Enjoy.

Hi Mike and welcome.

The chat room (known here as the Virtual Campfire) is usually only frequented on Wednesday evenings at 9pm eastern time for live chat. Most folks post here on the message boards the remainder of the time.

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  The Virtual Campfire in the chat room takes place at 9:00 PM Eastern time. In the meantime please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you have.  Thanks for joining us.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom