Howdy; newbies w/questiions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iluvs2fish

Hello, Hubs & I own a 2005 Chevy Roadtrek 210 Popular with <36k miles. Owned by elderly couple, Lizzie‘s immaculate in & out. Wanted RT bcuz we know they’re well designed, use every available sq.inch for a purpose & materials are high end. Chose Popular cuz Jim can stand upright inside (6’3”)& layout is perfect for us & Chevy over Dodge so Jim has room for his size 17 feet when riding in pass.seat.(Dodge wheel well was issue on pass.floor). Lizzie‘s been in driveway or winter storage since we bought her due to my medical issues. HA, open ht surg, stroke, carotid endarterectomy, TKA etc etc. I’m finally able to travel & we’ll head to NY 9/28 to visit daughter & SIL @Ft. Drum & do some salmon fishing. After visit we plan to head to Little Rock, AR to visit 2nd daughter &scout area for geese hunt. Live South Central Indiana summers & spend Nov-May @our FL home. Retired, spend our time fishing, growing orchard/veggie garden, canning, trap/skeet, pheasant & deer hunting. I’m North Minnesnowta girl, Jim’s a Hoosier. Plan to sell FL home in Jan. & buy cabin in woods in MN in tooleywads between BWCA & International Falls. Hope this isn’t too long. 🤔 Have newbie ?’s. Will ask in a.m. G’nite.

Attachments

• IMG_0981.jpeg
    IMG_0981.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 2
Hi and welcome to the forum. Good to have you join us.

There's no such thing as a stupid question, so please ask anything you need to.

Safe and happy travels.

Welcome to the forum from WI. Will be quite the shock going up to northern MN. Beautiful country though, visited Ely and the arrowhead a few times.

Welcome aboard. Sounds like a lot of medical drama to get prepared for this. Hope health stays good.

Are you doing a reverse snowbird thing (sunbird?) with the cabin thing? Having spent 2 summers here, I am definitely looking to head north for the next one. Cabin in the woods sounds great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianw1234
Back
Top Bottom