Howdy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CJR

Hey all!

I can't say that I am an RV'er yet, but my family and I are about as close as we can be without it being official.  I already have my fifth wheel hitch and we are now shopping around for the right unit.  We have a 2011 Ford 1 ton with the 6.7 and are looking for a newer used 28-32' fifth wheel with bunks. We currently live in the Houston area, but really enjoy the mountainous west.  Our intent is to use the 5er to do some travelling when the kids and I are out of school as well as checking wildlife population densities in the mountains of Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho and Utah.

CJR said:
Hey all!

I can't say that I am an RV'er yet, but my family and I are about as close as we can be without it being official.  I already have my fifth wheel hitch and we are now shopping around for the right unit.  We have a 2011 Ford 1 ton with the 6.7 and are looking for a newer used 28-32' fifth wheel with bunks. We currently live in the Houston area, but really enjoy the mountainous west.  Our intent is to use the 5er to do some travelling when the kids and I are out of school as well as checking wildlife population densities in the mountains of Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho and Utah.

Very exciting CJR! Welcome to the forum and good luck on your hunt. We hunted around for about 2 years before we found the RV that was supposed to be ours! We truly are blessed by it now. I would recommend anyone getting on board. It's a whole lot better then tenting, lol!

Frank

I still have a 16x20 canvas tent that I am partial to (I enjoy roughing it), but the wife and daughter aren't quite as hardy.  ;D

Chris

Hey Chris,

Trust me on this one. Once you go to a hard box, you'll love it soooooo much more. You don't care if it rains or whatever!

Frank

Back
Top Bottom