I ain't going anywhere for a while.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It should be pretty clear by now to anyone paying attention to the Twitter files that the entire media is controlled and contrived by the FBI and CIA, who are of course also controlled. Once a majority of the people stop buying their crap, we will make progress quickly.
If I were vaxed, I would definitely get HCQ and ivermectin to keep the damage from the spike protein in check.

Using one clinical study to make a decision to use a drug is not wise decision making. However, a double blind study is the gold standard of clinical research. One such study was done and found that invermectin had NO impact in preventing covid hospitalizations. Not that it will change anyone whose mind is made up from believing random dudes on social media.

Ivermectin to prevent hospitalizations in patients with COVID-19 (IVERCOR-COVID19) a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial​

Some people believe in science and multiple peer reviewed studies. Some people prefer anecdotal stories. Some people believe 20 hours of Google searches is the equivalent of a Ph.D. in Immunology. I have given up. The anti-intellectualism in American society has been around for generations.

“It’s hard to quarrel with that ancient justification of the free press: “America’s right to know.” It seems almost cruel to ask, ingenuously, ”America’s right to know what, please? Science? Mathematics? Economics? Foreign languages?” None of those things, of course. In fact, one might well suppose that the popular feeling is that Americans are a lot better off without any of that tripe. There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Tell me how the double blind studies went on the vax.
The covid vaccines development have nothing to do with invermectin effectiveness against covid hospitalizations. Your response is a "what about" logical fallacy; changing the subject by raising a non-related comment as an argument against the original argument.

Ok, well I wasn't on the debate team or nothin' like that so you got me in a checkmate there, nice work.
Anyway, if anyone is interested in looking behind the curtain, Sen. Ron Johnson did a roundtable on capital hill a couple weeks ago with a bunch of doctors who've been pouring over last 2 years of data. I'm not going to provide a link. Those who want to find information rather than having it spoon fed to them will have no problem finding it.
Lots of other information out there, again for those inclined to look, like how Japan handled things, or how countries that already had widespread use of ivermectin made out.
You could look at who Fauci is married to, or the fact that FTX was funding bioweapon research, or some stats on the excess death rate, fertility, and miscarriages as already mentioned.
Or ignore it all like the media outlets do.

Regular Use of Ivermectin as Prophylaxis for COVID-19 Led Up to a 92% Reduction in COVID-19 Mortality Rate in a Dose-Response Manner: Results of a Prospective Observational Study of a Strictly Controlled Population of 88,012 Subjects​

Interesting report. But what are you thoughts when you read about the authors.

Conflict of interest statement​

Lucy Kerris is a paid consultant for both Vitamedic, an ivermectin manufacturer, and is co-founder, as well as acting as a paid consultant, for Médicos Pela Vida (MPV), an organization that promotes ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19 and discourages COVID-19 vaccination.

This is from the beginning portion of the conflict of interest section at the bottom of the article you quoted. Hopefully this gives you pause and makes you look further before concluding that the individuals who wrote the article and are financed by the manufacturers of Ivermectin and are anti Covid-19 vaccinations may have an agenda.

Another article you might look at which was quoted in one of the sub sections.

If you don't have time, this is the conclusion.

"Authors' conclusions: For outpatients, there is currently low- to high-certainty evidence that ivermectin has no beneficial effect for people with COVID-19."

There is more if you want to open the link and read the entire conclusion.

I've read it. Stands to reason. Again, I will break all the debate rules and ask- what about the studies that favor the vaccine? Are those authored by people who stand to profit from the vaccine?
Next time you go for a jab, ask the doc to review the safety data sheet with you that comes with each dose so you can have informed consent of the possible risks/side effects.
He will find a big piece of paper, with the only printing being "This page left intentionally blank"

Neil Cavuto, on Fox News, told the world HCQ will kill you.
Fox is just as compromised as all the liberal networks, they just package the same bullshit in a way that appeals to the red team.

Not sure if it's monetary incentives, CYA or kicking the can down the road, but handing you a prescription on your way out the door seems to be the standard dr. office protocol. If you balk, then you're "denying care" which nets you the inability to be seen for anything until you become compliant. Next thing you know you're on the slippery slope, taking pills just to counteract the side effects of other pills. No question as we get older some of these become less optional but it seems rather than coach patients through diet and exercise or other mitigations the easy solution is to just throw pills at it, and the problem goes away for 6 months or a year until your next visit.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM
I asked a doctor why they only seem to prescribe drugs and his answer shocked me a bit. He said. "Big pharma runs medicine now and most people do not want to hear how bad their lifestyle choices really are and they want a quick fix, so they don't have to change. They continue to stuff their faces with carbs and sugar. He also said medical schools spend almost no time on what healthy human physiology is but, just how to recognize symptoms and prescribe drugs.
Anyone blindly taking a statin is a complete fool in my book and someone who refuses to do their own research into human health. I know 3 people over 70 who's doctor kicked their covid in a few days with ivermectin and zinc treatments but, I guess it was all in their heads?
No way I would let someone inject an experimental drug into me when the makers have been protected from all lawsuits by our government that also has proven deadly, especially to young men.

I find it amazing to see how many people will use invisible data sent over millions of miles of wires, wireless, satellites, etc, using methods and equipment that didn't exist just a few decades ago to deny science... :(
Who is denying science? There is absolutely no scientific proof that C-19 vaccines do anything positive or that ivermectin does anything positive either. Not if you understand what science actually which is forming a theory based on antidotal evidence or assumptions and then proving those theories. None of that has been done to any scientific standard whatsoever despite what politicians tell us. If your trust in big pharma is called "science" than I disagree is all. You are of course intitled to disagree with me. No harm, no foul. I try to be open minded about all this and weigh the little actual science that has been done.
A little reason why I don't outright dismiss "unconventional" remedies. We all learned in school that Alexander Fleming "discovered" penicillin in 1928 by observing bread mold bacteria and harmful bacteria's interactions in a Petri dish. What some of us were not told is the ancient Egyptian's applied a poultice made from moldy bread to battle wounds to prevent infection. Can you imagine if penicillin was not yet "discovered" if someone today was applying moldy bread to wounds what the medical establishment would be screaming "nutcase", "voodoo medicine", etc. Sometimes a "wait and see" is the best recommendation before adopting simply just what we have been told. It is arrogant as hell to assume we already know everything and dismiss ivermectin as a "horse drug" any more than dismissing bread mold as an antibiotic.

I find it amazing to see how many people will use invisible data sent over millions of miles of wires, wireless, satellites, etc, using methods and equipment that didn't exist just a few decades ago to deny science... :(
I know, right? I mean, I use those new-fangled technologies only to confirm science. When denying science I stick strictly with pony express or Morse code. /s

Who is denying science? There is absolutely no scientific proof that C-19 vaccines do anything positive or that ivermectin does anything positive either. Not if you understand what science actually which is forming a theory based on antidotal evidence or assumptions and then proving those theories. None of that has been done to any scientific standard whatsoever despite what politicians tell us. If your trust in big pharma is called "science" than I disagree is all. You are of course intitled to disagree with me. No harm, no foul. I try to be open minded about all this and weigh the little actual science that has been done.
A little reason why I don't outright dismiss "unconventional" remedies. We all learned in school that Alexander Fleming "discovered" penicillin in 1928 by observing bread mold bacteria and harmful bacteria's interactions in a Petri dish. What some of us were not told is the ancient Egyptian's applied a poultice made from moldy bread to battle wounds to prevent infection. Can you imagine if penicillin was not yet "discovered" if someone today was applying moldy bread to wounds what the medical establishment would be screaming "nutcase", "voodoo medicine", etc. Sometimes a "wait and see" is the best recommendation before adopting simply just what we have been told. It is arrogant as hell to assume we already know everything and dismiss ivermectin as a "horse drug" any more than dismissing bread mold as an antibiotic.
There are measurable effects from medications like the COVID-19 vaccines such as antibody increases, etc, that are well known indicators of effectiveness. If the "alternate" anecdotal medications don't show those measurable effects, then they don't help with the disease and could even make it worse. There is no scientific basis showing that ivermectin is effective as anything more than controlling the parasites it was designed for whether human or equestrian. Medical science has frequently discovering new medications based on plants and other organic matter, and much research is continuing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
critter2214
Back
Top Bottom