I am in the Sparta Il area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ricoace

Hello all. I am just wondering how many of you reading this post actually are living in your RV in the Southern Il area? If so...Where do you go for service and parts in this area???? I am living on my land and I dont have a truck to take my Travel trailer to a service center compounded by the fact that I have animals living with me. Just not possible. Second question. Dont think I am going to stay very long. Maybe go back to Houston in the spring. I am financing my trailer. Its a 2019 32 ft Jayco Jayflight. How hard is this thing going to be to sell to where I am not upside down? Only two yeras old. Just some advice opinions?

Hi and welcome to the forum. Hopefully someone can give you some advice on your questions...

I know there are several dealerships with service shops in Marion, Carterville, Anna, and Zeigler. You may want to look more towards St. Claire County or the St. Louis area. It sounds as if you are wanting the service to come to you and the only advice I could give is to call some of these shops and see if they had someone to send or if they could suggest someone. Might check with a local campground. Sometimes they have suggestions of repairmen.

Trailers are a loosing proposition if you have been living in it for a while with animals you are not going to be happy with the sell price. Good luck sorry to give the bad news, even dealerships take a big hit on old inventory thats new.

Demand is high right now, so you have a decent chance at selling despite the factors that steveblonde related. But if your purchase financing was typical (minimum downpayment), even a good price for your trailer may leave you upside down. Depreciation on RVs is horrible.

Parts you can buy online, even Amazon & Ebay, plus there are numerous online parts discounters. Here are a few:

For service you need a mobile tech who can come to you. This site has some suggestions:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom