I could not give up having an RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HueyPilotVN

Here are a couple of new developments.

After not having an RV garage because of moving to the new home,I sold my DP because it would not fit in my driveway.

Not having an RV sucks and after 9 months I finally gave in and bought a new one.

This one is much smaller and has a Mercedes diesel engine.

I pick it up Friday.

In other developments,

Last winter Renae bought a TT for Kelly to be independent and have her own space.  We just got a nice apartment for Kelly, (Renae's daughter).  A travel trailer is not a good place to be in the heat of a Lake Havasu summer.  After we get her apartment furnished and her moved in I will be listing it here on the for sale section.  I need to sell it to have a parking place for my Class B.

Attachments

• 60046396a67bfc561c58db96.jpg
    60046396a67bfc561c58db96.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 600463a23fdb5c529d10f104.jpg
    600463a23fdb5c529d10f104.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 600463b36ca7a312e7128709.jpg
    600463b36ca7a312e7128709.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 112
  • r20210120_142544-25%.jpg
    r20210120_142544-25%.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 105
It is used but in good shape and much less expensive.  Some of the new ones were over 200K.  I will only use it a couple of times a year, probably Q and some summer trips to cooler places.

I am going to add solar.  It has all the regular amenities including a generator, 30 gal fresh water tank, holding tanks, shower. stove, microwave,sink, refer, furnace, queen size bed.

It has full RV type plumbing.  I looked at some Class Bs that had cassette toilets out in the open...No thanks.  I will use it mostly for short outings and I think I would work great as a travel van for a longer trip using motels at night.

Congrats  :))  Looks good; and a whole lot less to maintain.
You should have no problem selling that TT, selling market is really good right now. 

Oooh a Ram! It looks great Bill. Congratulations. Can't wait to see it.

Good news for Kelly too, I bet she's delighted!

Hugs

jackiemac said:
Oooh a Ram! It looks great Bill. Congratulations. Can't wait to see it.

Good news for Kelly too, I bet she's delighted!

Hugs

Kelly is very happy.  The apartment has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths in about 1100 sq ft.

Now Renae has a new project decorating and furnishing it.

HueyPilotVN said:
I will try to at least stop by on my way back from picking it up in California.  I will be going right by Q.
I am surprised you moved, you had such a nice place there.

What part of CA are you picking it up in?

-Don-  Auburn, CA

DonTom said:
I am surprised you moved, you had such a nice place there.

What part of CA are you picking it up in?

-Don-  Auburn, CA

Thanks Don,

I liked the old  house especially the garage, But the new house will knock your socks off.  I did not plan on moving but Renae made the mistake of taking me to the open house of our new home.  I could not pass it up.

The sad thing is that for the last year we have not been able to have friends over due to the virus

When I made the comment in jest about getting a motorcycle, I was thinking about you Mr Motorcycle.

The van is near Riverside.

HueyPilotVN said:
Thanks Don,

I liked the old  house especially the garage, But the new house will knock your socks off.  I did not plan on moving but Renae made the mistake of taking me to the open house of our new home.  I could not pass it up.

The van is near Riverside.
Congrats on the  RV!

Is your new place still in LHC?

-Don-  Auburn, CA

I'm hoping my wife never reads this.  She wants to ge a small class B for 'day trips'.  That would mean I would be maintaining TWO RVs!  Noooooooooooooo!

Congratulations.  That weird little 5 cylinder engine does a credible job and gets awesome fuel economy.  You may find the DEF tank a little awkward.  If may be under the hood.

Back
Top Bottom