I'm returning, New . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amylushoe

I believe I've sought help from members of this board in the past, as when I tried to register, my username was already taken (apparently, by me . . )

I am now traveling with my Mom (83), having to leave the dog (Nash, BIG Czech/Slovak Shepherd) at home  :'( :'( :'( and driving a 2007 Monaco Dynasty Q4 with a 2008 Chevy Equinox Toad. 

We have a lot in River Ranch, FL and Indio, CA.  We also currently have a nice little spot on the Mississippi River in Elk River, MN. 

So, we take the MH down to FL or out to CA in the fall and pick it up and bring it home in the spring.  While in the midwest, we travel to family in Iowa (where we are presently), to my son's Formula One Powerboat Racing Races, and wherever else the wind blows us!

I still have businesses online (www.etsy.com/shop/designerteez is one of them), so, I still have to put in an amount of time to keep things running and fund my travels and retirement.

My Mom would like to make the Al-Can highway trip in early spring (it's on her "list").  We both feel we'd be better off traveling with a group.  So, if you know of a tour up there in RV's, please let us know.  We've heard from previous travellers that Mid May to Mid June is the best time to make the trip, as there are lots of animals on the move!

Amy (& Jan)
2007 Monaco Dynasty Q4
2008 Chevrolet Equinox TOAD

Hello Amy and welcome to The RV Forum.

Clearly, you have figured out this retirement thing.  We have many members who have gone down the same road, but not many lucky enough to include their mother.

If you do an internet search on "RV Tours" a lot of tour operators will pop up.  Are you a FMCA member?  Tour operators advertise in the FMCA monthly magazine occasionally. 

Welcome back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardp
Back
Top Bottom