Indiana newbie....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi there!  My wife and I just purchased our first travel trailer yesterday.  Figuring I would need to do some research, I found this forum and am glad I did!  I've already found TONS of great info!

We live in northeast Indiana but own a small piece of property in heaven...er, I mean...the upper peninsula of Michigan.  We bought the land a year ago and hadn't decided if we were going to build a small cabin on it or just buy a TT.  Then this past weekend a friend of mine decided to sell his 2009 Kaddy Kruiser KDX 16' toy hauler.  The price and size of it were exactly what we were wanting so the purchase was made.  We are avid kayak anglers so carrying a pair of kayaks in the back of the trailer will work nicely.  In addition to trips up north, we're also hoping to do a bunch of camping locally and to other states.  Think we'll start out in the backyard though.  ;)

Attachments

• 2009 KDX.jpg
    2009 KDX.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 28
Hi IndianaYakFish,

Welcome to the forum from another Hoosier! I'm located about 30 miles south of Elkhart, Indiana. If you like fishing there is an area on the forum dedicated to this, probably Kayaking also.

You are right that this forum is a very special place with lots of very know how folks. Enjoy the new TT and the forum as well!

camperAL said:
Hi IndianaYakFish,

Welcome to the forum from another Hoosier! I'm located about 30 miles south of Elkhart, Indiana. If you like fishing there is an area on the forum dedicated to this, probably Kayaking also.

You are right that this forum is a very special place with lots of very know how folks. Enjoy the new TT and the forum as well!

Thanks for the welcome and tips CamperAl!

Welcome to the Forum, IYK!

We have spent the last month in upper Michigan, our first time, and I have to agree with you, the UP is an amazing area, especially if you want some space in beautiful country!

Congrats on your new trailer and I hope some of the information you find here will make your experience a good one!

Let us know how we can help make it happen!

Kim

Back
Top Bottom