Indoor storage in Northeast USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found this thread on a search, as I am also looking for year-round storage in a radius around where we are in Southwest Connecticut, on a 40' coach that we are close to buying. After going through all the visual and measurement inspection on whether it would fit in the wide turnaround in our driveway, and getting comfortable that it would, I took a ride down the street (we are at the end of a cul-de sac with only one entrance), and there are two spots with trees that appear to be hanging well into the middle of the street lower than the 12'10" height. So I am back to the drawing board.

Just wondering if the OP in your search you came across any outdoor storage options, or semi-covered etc? We would be mostly going south and West, but given that most of those trips will be long, if we have to backtrack to the north/east, that's OK too.

Thanks!

I found this thread on a search, as I am also looking for year-round storage in a radius around where we are in Southwest Connecticut, on a 40' coach that we are close to buying. After going through all the visual and measurement inspection on whether it would fit in the wide turnaround in our driveway, and getting comfortable that it would, I took a ride down the street (we are at the end of a cul-de sac with only one entrance), and there are two spots with trees that appear to be hanging well into the middle of the street lower than the 12'10" height. So I am back to the drawing board.

Just wondering if the OP in your search you came across any outdoor storage options, or semi-covered etc? We would be mostly going south and West, but given that most of those trips will be long, if we have to backtrack to the north/east, that's OK too.

Thanks!
The OP hasn’t been back for 3 months. You may want to send him/her a message. Just click on their name then click on ”start conversation”.’

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sue2La
Back
Top Bottom