Intrduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dave

Hi Everyone

My wife Martha and I have been campers for many years.? For me, from sleeping under the stars, then after getting married, to tents then popups and now finally to a Class A.? We have enjoyed every moment of it.?

Since we were unsure if we would like the Class A camping, we purchased an older unit.? We have a 1986 Foretravel that we bought last January.? Since then we have been out in it several times and have really enjoyed it.? I just love pulling into a camp spot, setting the levelers, pulling out the awnings and getting the chairs out all in about 15 minutes or less.? Leaves more time for the finer things in life (relaxing in the chair with a cold one and enjoying the scenery).? Since I'm considering full retirement next January, we most likely will move up to a newer coach.? Haven't decided if it will be a gasser or DP.

Our home is in San Antonio Texas...GO SPURS...

Dave and Martha Jordan
DD Cheryl and Mollie the Rat (Terrier that is)

Dave and Martha,

Welcome to our friendly forum. Glad you decided to join us.

Feel free to join in any of the discussions, and please let us know if we can answer any questions.

Dave and Martha,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you have found us and joined our friendly framily.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions or start a new discussion relative to the Rving lifestyle.  Please feel free to ask any questions you have.

Dave and Martha,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad to see  you here and hope that you make this your on-line home for RVing info and camaraderie.  Feel free to jump into any on-going conversation or start one of your own.  Welcome again, from one Jordan to two others  ;D.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom