Introducing myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lorna

Hi

My name is Lorna and I am Ned's wife.  I am looking forward to being on the forum now that I am registered.  We are at Happy Trails in Surprise AZ until the end of this month.  We are planning a party for any RV Forum members in the area for this Sat, Mar 12 from 10 to 5 with eating at 2.  Just bring yourselves and if you think you must bring something a dessert, or a salad, or a snack.  The meat, condiments, refreshments and eating utinsels will be furnished.  It will be at Russ Mahoney's, site 1148.  If you can come call me at 262-442-3885 by Wednesday.

Hi Lorna, great to see you here. We even reserved your name for you! Does this mean that Ned will behave himself knowing that you're looking over his shoulder, or did you give up trying to control him a long time ago?

Sorry we won't be at the party this weekend. Sounds like it will be fun. But we'll be seeing you at Moab in the near future.

Lorna said:
Hi

My name is Lorna and I am Ned's wife.  I am looking forward to being on the forum now that I am registered.  We are at Happy Trails in Surprise AZ until the end of this month.  We are planning a party for any RV Forum members in the area for this Sat, Mar 12 from 10 to 5 with eating at 2.  Just bring yourselves and if you think you must bring something a dessert, or a salad, or a snack.  The meat, condiments, refreshments and eating utinsels will be furnished.  It will be at Russ Mahoney's, site 1148.  If you can come call me at 262-442-3885 by Wednesday.

I wish Laurie and I could be there, but you're a little far for us to go. Welcome to the RVForum. Does this mean that you are going take over and do the  posting now ::)

Say hi to everyone for us and we'll see you in Moab.

Che & Laurie

Hi  Thanks for the welcome.  Guess PA is a little for but look forward to seeing you at Moab.  No I won't be taking over the posting from Ned.

Welcome to the forum Lorna. ?Good seeing you here. ?Ned will have to watch what hes says now. ;D
Sam & I will be at the gathering. ?See you then.

Hi Lorna,

Our paths have nearly crossed many times, but we have never had the opportunity to meet in person.  Hope to get to know you here on the Forum.  Welcome!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridger
Back
Top Bottom