Introducing myself . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
N

Neva

Hi everyone,

I'm Neva.? I'm new to the forum and to RVing.? I have about 4 years until retirement.? I can't wait.? It drives me crazy thinking about getting my first RV and going out on my own with my two cocker spaniels :).? I keep looking for ways to retire earlier than that, but can't seem to manage it.? It's a long wait . . .? :(

My brother lives in Florida and has a 37' MH.? He and his wife travel 7 months out of the year.? They recently came to California to visit and I fell in love with the motorhome and the lifestyle.? Since their visit, I have thought of little else.? I play saxophone in a band at work and I have even been slacking on practicing because I want to go online and do more research on RVs and the RVing lifestyle.? I'm contemplating doing the FULL-TIMER thing.? I love travelling, meeting new people and doing unforgettable stuff.

Ok, I'm a little chatty too!? Sorry. Anyway, hello.

Neva,

Welcome to our forum. Let us know if we can answer any questions and don't worry about being chatty - we have some folks here who would talk the hind legs off a donkey.

Hi Neva,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around the forum, ask any questions you have, join in on any of the ongoing discussions, or start new discussions.  Thanks for joining us.

Chatty is good attribute to have around here, Neva. Feel free to join in whenever and wherever you feel like it.

You can get the Rv before you retire, right? No reason you couldn't begin living in one sooner and you can always take weekend trips.

Hi Neve and welcome to the forum. We're also working toward full-timing but in the meantime, we're having a ball traveling as much as we can in our motorhome. You'll get lots of good information here and please feel free to jump into any discussion.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsWebster
Back
Top Bottom