Introducing myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gerry

Hi ! I am new here but not new to RV's. I live in South Central British Columbia, Canada, where we currently see temperatures equivalent to those in Honolulu. Go figure? I am retired and spent 34 years with the Railway,s Civil Eng. Dept. My Motor home is a 1998 Dutch Star DP model 3558 with the 300 hp. Caterpillar eng. I bought this unit in Aug. 2004 and have since spent  a good part of my time looking after the little changes I like to see in my coach. As you know , when you have a motor home , you do not need a hobby.
I like to do my own work and maintenance? and hope to find some valuable pointers on this forum to help me do this right and safely.
Gerry

Welcome to our friendly forum Gerry. Sounds like you're just like many of us here who work on our own RVs.

Gerry,

Welcome to the RV Forum Framily.  Glad you found us.  We have several members in the framily that have Newmar coaches. Please join in any of the ongoing discussions or start new discussions relating to ther RVing lifestyle.

Any chance you will be able to join us at one of our rallies?  You would be welcome to join us.

Several of us here do routine maintenance on our coaches.

Thanks for joining us.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom