Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bugford

Hi!  My wife and I are nearing retirement, and we are considering buying a travel trailer and tow vehicle within the next year or so.  The kids are grown, and we are looking forward to our next life adventure.  We are leaning toward a used Winnebago Minnie.  I look forward to browsing the forum for insights.  Thanks for having me!

Welcome. We're here to help. Ask any questions you may have no matter how small it may seem to you. And remember, no question is a dumb question. If you don't know the answer, it's not dumb to ask. No one here will reticule (spelling ?) you.

SO you are confornted with the old chicken and egg dilemma.  Buy the tow vehicle first then a trailer to match the payload capacity of the tow vehicle or find a trailer and buy a tow vehicle to match the gross weight of the trailer.
My opinion is find out the gross weight of the trailer and then search for a vehicle that will tow the weight SAFELY and give you a margin to upgrade to a different trailer should your needs change .
If you want more info start a thread and DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT THE SALESMAN TELLS YOU! Do your own research.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridger
Back
Top Bottom