Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scotty54

Hello all! I'm Scott. I own a 2000 Winnebago Itasca Horizon 38 ft diesel pusher. Had it for 8 yrs. No major problems...YET. HA HA. Familiar with mechanicals, not too sure on electrical. I live in Marana AZ.

Believe it or not electrical is generally simple. May save you a few trips to the barber shop (You pull hair out) I've seen a few "Who'd a Thunk that could happen" issues over the years both personally and "remotely" but generally it is simple.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

It's always good to have another experienced voice to add to the mix.

Jump into the conversations any time, and let us know if you need help with anything.

We are currently in Benson. Love Arizona!

Happy travels.

Scotty,
I my life I have done a lot of electrical repairs and updates for both small water craft (less than 100 ton), and countless RVs of all varieties. While Winnebago/Itasco have been way better than most at supplying wiring diagrams, I suggest that you start a book of your own in a ring binder that started out full of blank pages and you make notes as you go.
I wish you much luck at tracking mystery wires.
Matt_C

Welcome Scott,
We have a Winnebago as well,a 2014 Forza DP. Sounds as if yours has been pretty good to you.? What’s your engine size etc on your coach?
Scott,Orlando

Soctty54,

Welcome to RV Forums!

We are from the Sunshine State, on Florida's west coast.

We are H.L. and Jan, the campervan is Greta.

Remember, all Outdoor adventures begin and end with a road trip, drive safely with your family cargo!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardp
Back
Top Bottom