Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jerrygroah

Hello all, my name is Jerry Groah. The wife and I live in Florida on the east coast in what I refer to as surburban Mims. Mims is about 50 miles south of Daytona Beach. We live just 1.6 west of I-95 on State road 46. We have lived in Florida since 1958. We have a 1994 Challenger by Damon and a 1998 Saturn that we tow. We try to go as often as we can, but sometimes our health stops us short.
We are both in our mid seventies and still in reasonably good health. We will have been married 57 years this coming July the 30th.
We enjoy the more remote get aways as opposed to the crowded places. We enjoy this forum more than any others due primarily to the good people here and the large type.? ?

Hi Jerry,

Welcome to the forum!! I think you'll enjoy it. It appears as if we are pretty close neighbors. We live at The Great Outdoors in Titusville. We own a lot and are full timers in a 2000 American Dream.

Congratulations on your upcoming 57th!!! we're coming up on our 43rd. :)

Hi Jerry and welcome to our friendly forum.

Hi Jerry,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, ask questions or start new discussions.  Hopefully we will be able to meet you at one of the RV Forum rallies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom