Introducuction - El Jeffe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

El Jeffe

I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself.
I live in El Paso, TX and have owned a Class A RV for a while now.
I am a member of several other RV Forums, but, I just found RV Forum today and thought I would check it out.
I hope that I can be a positive influence on your forum and I am always ready to learn something new.

El Jeffe, welcome to our friendly forum. We look forward to your contributions of experience and knowledge, so feel free to jump into any of the discussions. Meanwhile you're welcome to ask any questions of your own.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions relating to the RVing lifestyle.  We are looking forward to your participation.

We hope you enjoy the RV Forum.

Welcome El Jeffe!

Glad you found the RV Forum.  Will be great to have your experience available to Forum members.  Feel free to join in to any ongoing discussion and let us know if you need help with any of the Forum navigation software.

Enjoy the RV Forum!

Welcome!

Having lived in Milagro Hills just south of Transmountain we loved it. I'm glad to see another southwesterner here.

We're now east of Belen, across the Rio Grande in Rio Communities. We get back to El Paso every couple of years.

El Jeffe....I'm in El Paso too.  Live out in Northeast, work at the airport.  Brand new on the forum as well. 

You ever get up to Cloudcroft?  Wife and I love to go up there.  Our other favorite spot is Three Rivers, up between Tularosa and Carrizozo.

Good to see another El Pasoan on here.

You ever get up to Cloudcroft

Cloudcroft is one of my favorite places also.  A few years ago my wife and I were out exploring and we took a easterly road off of highway 54, it may have been route 506 and worked our way arouind to Cloudcroft.  The road went from a wide well graded road to almost 4-wheel required.  We went through the little village where the railroad baron lived with his movie-star wife. 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FmStars
Back
Top Bottom