Is it possible to operate a business in a membership park?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know about specific membership parks, but in general, most parks have rules and regulations that govern what types of businesses are allowed to operate within their grounds. I recommend contacting the management of the specific park you are interested in and asking them directly. They should be able to provide you with more information on what types of businesses are allowed and any necessary permits or licenses you may need.

We have a guy in our neighborhood that put up a political flag with the F word and then a politicians name. I complained to the HOA manager, not because of his political leanings but because of the profanity. I was told to work it out with the flag bearer. I’m sure he put the flag up to get a rise out of folks.
Would it still bother you if it was a different name after the F word?

I know it would not fly in the RV park that we belong to because they are very strict when it comes to checking in visitors. I would think the only way it would work is if you only served other people in the park.

Would it still bother you if it was a different name after the F word?
Yes. It’s not the persons name. I think it degrades our small community but it seems nobody else cares so I don’t care any longer. I think political signs are pretty stupid whether in your yard, on your vehicle or at your place of business. And it seems those running for office are not very quick about having their signs removed from public areas when the election is over.

Yes. It’s not the persons name. I think it degrades our small community but it seems nobody else cares so I don’t care any longer. I think political signs are pretty stupid whether in your yard, on your vehicle or at your place of business. And it seems those running for office are not very quick about having their signs removed from public areas when the election is over.
I am very shocked that the HOA does not have regulations against signs with profanity in them. I have never been part of one but have talked to people that are in them and some can be very particular on what is alllowed.

I am very shocked that the HOA does not have regulations against signs with profanity in them. I have never been part of one but have talked to people that are in them and some can be very particular on what is alllowed.
Our HOA is a joke. The rules change constantly so nobody really follows them. I just do whatever I want and tell folks to the neighborhood to do the same.

There are ways around it. I've seen that same flag with the F and the B reversed. Technically not profanity, but you know what he means to say.

Generally speaking, the rules and regulations regarding businesses operating in membership parks can vary depending on the park's policies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom