Is it real, or is it Photoshop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't see any of the usual signs of photoshop editing. If it is it was done by someone with mad skills.

More likely (in my humble opinion) is a photorealistic digital drawing.

If it is real, can you imagine the air drag on that upper overhang section. Talk about travel trailers and fifth wheels having a large "sail" (front cap) being high, imagine how the wind hitting at 60 or 70 mph would catch under that "awning" and front. Sheesh! Imagine the fuel mileage??? (if it's real??)

FYI, I did a Google search on "Weird RV's" and got a real kick at looking at what's out there. If you want some real "Oh my gosh, I don't believe that" moments, check out a Google Search. And yes, those photos ARE real.

My favorite is the motor home made out of a submarine.

Looks to me like that back section is a separate trailer, parked next to the rear of the vehicle. It is shaped to curve over the rear when towed, sort of like a 5W would cover the rear of a truck.
I have to agree with Gary.

The sides of the vehicles look awfully clean, for something that's been on the road even a little bit. Also, the reflections on the vehicle seem to lack a bit of detail, and the colors are too alike all over.

The top back section looks like pop-up so may would be possible

This appears to be the source of the image:

Edit: Maybe not ... In any case, I can't find much (anything) on the origin of the photo.

Last edited:
Passenger side front door window does not show the grass through it. It's not heavily tinted, either, going by the other windows.

Photoshopped.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cory5999
Back
Top Bottom