Johnsonville sausage strips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The best breakfast sausage I have had is Deans (not Jimmy Dean) in the regular flavor. It has a lot of good flavor to it and is not spicy hot.

I will have try the sausage strips, however, always looking for something different.

Charles

I like their sweet sausage and use it when making my Italian Peppers with potatoes and onions.

Our favorite sausage is "Nettles" brand "Grandpa's Old Time" mild or hot smoked sausage. We like the mild for breakfast and my wife uses the hot in her home made spaghetti sauce and lasagna. Nettle's sausage is only made in Lake City, Florida and distributed in the south and central east. It's also available for online ordering:

I have never heard of Nettles. We never pass up a stop along I 65 at Evergreen, AL 36401 to fill our freezer with a variety of sausage from this place. They have had to build a larger store to serve the loyal following.

I have never heard of Nettles. We never pass up a stop along I 65 at Evergreen, AL 36401 to fill our freezer with a variety of sausage from this place. They have had to build a larger store to serve the loyal following.

I've never heard of Conecuh Sausage either, but I'll give it a try sometime if we see it in a store in Alabama. We usually find Nettles in one the grocery chains and Walmart Supercenters as we travel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom