Just discovered this Forum!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kirk

While I am far from a new RV'er, I am always on the look-out for new and better forums, as I am a true "RV internet junkie." In some ways I am a bit of a strange duck, as I always use my real name on any forum and that same signature on all of them. For that reason, I suspect that at least some will recognize me from other forums.

As to myself, I have now been traveling with my best friend and the love of my life for 43 years (almost) and we have been doing so in an RV since 1974. We tented for five years before that, and did some tenting until our boys completed the Boy Scouts. We are now retired and have been fulltimers for 5 1/2 years. We travel with our All-American Terrier, Muffie. We consider ourselves to be "Professional Volunteers" as we spend about 7 or 8 months of each year as "live on" volunteers for some public or non-profit organization in return for our site. We have a web site that tells our story which we try and keep updated to what we are doing and where as we travel. We use a tripod mounted dish from Starband for our link to the world, since we spend a great deal of time in pretty remote locations. As we travel, we locate places to volunteer where we can learn new things, have new experiences and most of all, meet new firends! My partner Pam, sews, knits, crochets, does hand crafts, and just about any skill of that type. I do some work with wood, shoot photos, build a web site, occasionally write for RV magazines, and watch the wildlife.

We can't imagine any better way to live and we are truly living our dream! And we hope that you are the next people that we will have the privilege to meet!

Hi Kirk and welcome. Glad to have you join us. and looking forward to reading about some of your experiences. Interesting web site you have there - thanks.

Tom  You need to go to Kirks Website as should others that haven't before, Its as good as they come.  I bought my 1st MH in 79 and just this year I've learned more form Kirk in this time than I did using 5 MH and a few Campers.  He doesn't make statements  he explains it. At 71 I'm learning from him weekly about things I never thought about before.  I'm certainly glad I checked it out and I do recommend it to all my friends.  The website covers just about anything you want to know.

Albslb2 said:
Tom You need to go to Kirks Website

As I said in my last message, I've been there! Do I need to go again?

Sorry Tom , After reading Gary's and your statements, apparently I had one of those famed Senior moments or a act of stupidity that often occurs. Either that or I got the 2 statements confused.  Again sorry but yet I've been thru Kirks Website many times and I usually always find something I neglected to comprehend the time before.  Guess that's why I'm so impressed with it.

Albslb2 said:
Sorry Tom , After reading Gary's and your statements, apparently I had one of those famed Senior moments or a act of stupidity that often occurs.

LOL, please don't apologize. I was just kidding around. I'll be paying more visits to Kirk's web site.

Howdy, Kirk.

Welcome to the finest RV Forum in cyberspace!!

Regards,
Jack and Liz

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom