Just Joined

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dmichael

Hello. I joined the forum and was invited to introduce myself. I retired from the private practice of law on December 31, 2012 after more than 33 years. I now live with my wonderful spouse full time at our house in Central Oregon. We will be renting a Pleasure Way Excel from a dealership in Junction City and traveling through some of the West for three weeks in September. If, as I assume, we find the experience to our liking (both of us have camped and hiked for many years), I will explore purchasing a used Class B RV. My research suggests the best fit would be a Pleasure Way Ascent or Plateau. I welcome any suggestions on both our 3 week trip or my prospective purchase. Thanks.

Welcome.  Hiking Zion NP and Brice Canyon can take more than thee weeks each.  But my first visit was just a day for each, which is why I've been back twice already and still not scratched the surface.  But I really enjoy hiking there.  Google Angles Landing in Zion NP.  There are some good videos of the hike, that would be a good hike for the day, then you can spend the rest of the day planning out your next visit.  Enjoy your trip.

Hello and welcome to The RV Forum.

I would be very surprised if after three weeks in a class B RV you still have an interest in purchasing one.  Besides the obvious, there is very little storage in a class B.  Three weeks on the road generally dictates the need for more than just a tooth brush and a razor.

Not knowing you I could be wrong but I'm betting that you fall in love with the RV life style and will soon be in the market for something larger.  Probably a class A.

Please feel comfortable asking questions or seeking advice here.  We tend to be pretty friendly and we enjoy helping others.

Welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom