Just joined

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bajadudes

Hello there, We (my wife lynna and I) just joined your group.? We have an international school bus that we converted back in 94 and have driven back and forth between the east coast and Cabo San Lucas in Baja California dozens of times.? Right now we keep the bus parked on our property just north of Cabo where it will probably stay for the long term since gas is just way to much these days.? We are more than willing to share our Baja experience with any and all, especially if it concerns B.C.S.? If any of ya'll run into trouble or need help down there just drop us a line and we will hook you up with lots of very friendly neighbors that can offer a helping hand.

Good luck to all, may the wind always be at your back and stay safe in your travels.

Max & Lynna

Hi Max & Lynna. Welcome to our forum. Your experience would be very welcome.

Hi Max & Lynna,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Looking forward to your participation here. Thanks for joining us

Well thanks for the right friendly welcome guys.  I will pay particular attention to the outside the USA board and the tech board.

Back
Top Bottom