"Just looking "

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TRAVIS

We're Travis and Miriam,
? ?Been reading? THE FORUM for three months in preparation for purchase of Good used TT

Specs
--young family (aka io io it's off to work I go)
--expect to buy mid to late summer
-- want a 25-29 ft. bunkhouse style( somethig to sleep in, not ready for fulltiming it)
--tow vehicle is 95 F-250 diesel PU
--of interest is winter camping in sub-freezing temps.( hunting season,oops! can I say that here ?)
--tru all season TT seem rather elusive ( Just like the Deer around here)

I look forward to hearing from Ya'll ,? ? Travis

Travis and Miriam,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  I'm sure some of the framily familiar with trailers will be able to answer your questions.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions or start new discusions relative to the RVing lifestyle.

TRAVIS said:
We're Travis and Miriam,
  Been reading  THE FORUM for three months in preparation for purchase of Good used TT

Specs
--young family (aka io io it's off to work I go)
--expect to buy mid to late summer
-- want a 25-29 ft. bunkhouse style( somethig to sleep in, not ready for fulltiming it)
--tow vehicle is 95 F-250 diesel PU
--of interest is winter camping in sub-freezing temps.( hunting season,oops! can I say that here ?)
--tru all season TT seem rather elusive ( Just like the Deer around here)

I look forward to hearing from Ya'll ,    Travis

Well for starters follow the adventures of Bea from Canada in this thread.  (Just click on the URL)

Winterized trailers are more expensive.  Bea found her winterized Arctic Fox to be CDN$4000 more expensive than the summer version.  Winterized should include thermal windows and heated tanks.

Canadian-built trailers seem to be better equipped for cold weather use, but brands from the northwest US can also be good. In the US, Arctic Fox and Nash come to mind. I'm not too familiar with Canadian brand names, but Okanagon & Golden Falcon have a good reps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom